Helpful
Replies

Port forwarding

kri.chi.85
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Tech gurus,

Firewall

I bought a base licence ASA 5505 Firewall and I configured NAT, its working fine

I configured 5 differnet VLANS on switch and I am able to connect Internet on this vlans.

But now I want to enable a particular port for some vlan and should not for other VLAN.

Please look over to the Figure which was attached to this discussion.

2 Replies 2

mkhraisa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Krishna,

Can you explain further what you mean by enable port? You mean access initiated from outside to this port? or from inside to outside? Access-lists are always your friend to permit or deny specific traffic.. You may also perform policy NAT for a specific source or destination.. However, I need to understand your requirement more to give you the best answer

Best wishes,

Motaz

Hi again,

Anyway, if you mean that you want the outside to be able to access the inside port, do a static nat from your inside to outside and add an access-list on the outside interface allowing the mapped port&IP:

static (inside,outside) tcp Mapped-IP Mapped-Port Real-IP Real-Port netmask NetMask

Again, if I understand you requirement I would be glad to provide you with the best I can..

Best wishes,

Motaz Khraisat

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card