cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IntIntegration of ISE 2.3.0.298 (Cisco) against Mobility Master 8.4.0.7 (Aruba Network).

SABAGARCIA4393
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on Integration of ISE 2.3.0.298 (Cisco) against Mobility Master 8.4.0.7 (Aruba Network).
The scope includes the creation of authorization and rule policies in the ISE for 2 types of guests that the SSID Guest will have; Guests of invited guest branches.
You must have the Self registration of the guest users of the wireless network and make the guest sponsored portal with captive portal of Aruba.
In the sponsor portal all employees must be able to access to create guests to approve the connection.
Network Device Profile of the Aruba controllers are currently like Cisco when I put it in Aruba the service goes down.
• I believe Authorization Policies (Pre authentication and post authentication).
• Wirelless_MAB network condition was created
• Policy Sets.
• The Indentity Group: Endpoint
The captive portals are already displayed when we connect to the guest network, but when placing the users in the logs we check and the authentication passes
but the user remains in the Initial Role (Error: 15039 rejected per authorization profile wireless)

3 Replies 3

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The attached picture is not legible, can you repost? Also, do you have screenshot of the policy and the authorization profiles for pre/post authentication? Lastly, at which point is the flow not working, can the use enter username/password?

Inglés

Hi, thanks for your response,

I attached a document that I made with the policies -... I accept the username and password that I generate from the ISE and I get failed authentication

From your doc, it seems the failure at the ISE guest portal login. So, you need to check on the detailed auth report on that. Also, it would be easier to troubleshoot if temporarily bypass the suppression as shown below. You may test the portal login using the portal test URL first.

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 2.59.31 PM.png