Views
Helpful
Replies

Add Network process pattern error

davidregourd
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am setting up a lab environment to test the CIAC Starter Edition 3.0.1 and have been working on the products for monthes now.

When I run the "Add Network" query, I get this error near the end of the process:

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

<nsapi-error-response>Internal Error: Illegal pattern character 'j'</nsapi-error-response>

Here is the global execution view:

ciac error global.PNG

And the error box:

ciac error detail.PNG

Has any of you ever seen such an error? It ends the process and no network is created.

Thanks by advance.

David

2 Replies 2

davidregourd
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I had heard that the Starter Edition was not compoatible with Windows "locales" other then US.

I made my portal installation on a US Windows 2008 R2, under US locales, but the system was provisioned from a template where initial locales where "french".

So the system was under french and the admin user (me) under US.

I tried to launch the RC and SL services manually from the cmd scripts instead of running them as services: 

it solved my problem.

So be careful, no-US citizens! Even the system locales of your OS must be US!

Best Regards

David

samerg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you very much, you saved my day! I had this same problem and launching the services from the CMD scripts solved my problem.

Best regards,

Sascha

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: