Views
Helpful
Replies

List of extension/service attributes?

rithornt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I was just wondering if there was a list of extension / service attributes supported by the UI, for example imageURL1, imageURL2, imageURL3 ....

Many thanks,

Richard Thornton

3 Replies 3

mpavlish
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Richard,

Could you please share your use case? Service Designer capabilities of the product are quite powerful, we should be able to point you in the right direction once we know more.

Thanks,

Max.

Hi Max,

Thank you for your quick response. I have attached a couple of screenshots, which should hopefully help to explain what I mean. In service designer it is possible to define extensions, one of which is 'service attributes'. When we define imageURL1, then put an image url in the individual service, the image automatically gets shown on the service details page, with no further customisations needed. We were wondering if there are any other service attributes that work like this, i.e. can be defined and have a certain behaviour automatically associated with them, or imageURL is the only one? If there are others do you know where we could find a list of them?

Many thanks,

Richard

Richard,

The extension attributes are meant to be used for folks who want to customize the template used in the Prime Service Catalog module.  The default template probably handles imageURL attribute so you see the attribute automatically picked up in the UI. 

You can extend or modify the template using the custom style feature (see ServiceCatalogExamples directory in

C:\CiscoPrimeServiceCatalog\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\RequestCenterServer\deployments\RequestCenter.war\custom or equivalent directory).

Song

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: