Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The translation to a system Instruction Text "Required: Please fill out this filed before submitting" is missing.  If a field is not mandatory by default and is set to mandatory thru rules, when trying to submit a requst without filling the filed, th...

Ye Zhang by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wonder if someone can advise on what use cases the - order type: Non-orderable - was envisaged to cover?I am not sure whether the intention was for (1) items that can not be order or (2) for items that require the user to be punch out to a diffe...

In Tidal Scheduler, we can configure a failover SQL partner so that if the primary SQL server is not available, it will automatically try to connect to a failover partner.           For JDBC, you can use "failoverPartner=xxxxxxxx"Is there something s...

STOps9487 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to query all the storage devices that are currently attached to a VM. I have VM that has four hard drives off the SCSI controllers. I used the CPO Query VM Devices activity. I get the results but I am not able to correlate the drives and ...