Views
Helpful
Replies

multiple AWS connections

Jun Kojima
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all,

Can MCAK handle multiple AWS connections in current version?

If not, if there is a plan let me know.

My customer would like to use multiple AWS regions (e.g. US-East and Tokyo) because of BCP/DR.

thanks,

Jun Kojima         

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

derevan
Level 4
Level 4

Yes, Multi-Cloud is designed to support multiple connections across the same or multiple platforms. You can even have multiple connections to the same AWS region using different accounts to facilitate chargeback allocation. You also have the option to specify and availability zone.

PS. A new version of the Multi-Cloud kit will be available late February along with CIAC Enterprise Edition 3.1.1 offering full future upgradeability. For AWS, it will also support elastic IP and the management and distribution of keypairs.The current MCAK for Starter Edition is recommended for proof of concept only at this point.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

derevan
Level 4
Level 4

Yes, Multi-Cloud is designed to support multiple connections across the same or multiple platforms. You can even have multiple connections to the same AWS region using different accounts to facilitate chargeback allocation. You also have the option to specify and availability zone.

PS. A new version of the Multi-Cloud kit will be available late February along with CIAC Enterprise Edition 3.1.1 offering full future upgradeability. For AWS, it will also support elastic IP and the management and distribution of keypairs.The current MCAK for Starter Edition is recommended for proof of concept only at this point.

Thanks Derek.

The info in your reply is very useful to me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: