Views
Helpful
Replies

Need to update TEO License key

kruppate
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there,

Does anybody know how to get TEO license key ? please provide me steps to get it...

I was using trial version of TEO under training which was expired, now i can't access TEO because i need to update license key.

Please share information...i appreciate you.

Regards,

Krupesh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

External customers should follow the procedures given to them by their account manager and go through licensing@cisco.com and use the SWIFT codes to request the keys.

If you are internal cisco, please send an email to Clint Havard (please look him up in the directory) and send him an email requesting an extended license for TEO/CPO. Make sure to include the hostname of your TEO Server in the request.

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

External customers should follow the procedures given to them by their account manager and go through licensing@cisco.com and use the SWIFT codes to request the keys.

If you are internal cisco, please send an email to Clint Havard (please look him up in the directory) and send him an email requesting an extended license for TEO/CPO. Make sure to include the hostname of your TEO Server in the request.

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

Hello Chris,

Thax a lot.....appreciate ...

Regards,

Krupesh