Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello there,Does anybody know how to get TEO license key ? please provide me steps to get it...I was using trial version of TEO under training which was expired, now i can't access TEO because i need to update license key.Please share information...i...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I was trying to start TEO server on my virtual machine...for that i want to start TEO service in Services option..i select service and try to run but i got error :: Error 1053 : The service did not respond to the start or control request ...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Christopher,Regarding to that TEO Hotfix case...i have one question because i was confuse at tht point...I have TEO server on Virtual Machine on my laptop ..now i want to install TEO client on my laptop on windows 7 os.I have download HOTFixes ...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TEO 2.2.0 HOTFIX

Hello there,I was trying to install TEO Client on my laptop (win 7-os) but got authentication error,so i got solution that need to install HotFixes..so..I want to install this HotFixes ...so..does anybody know how to install these ? i mean do i have ...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I was trying to install TEO on my virtual machine...i did installed database and all pre. software and i did go through last step of TEO installation.When i was at last step i got this error " Error 1001" and i hit next it was uninstall T...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All - We are running 5.3.1.366.  We have a some jobs that share a resource.  The jobs have a time window and rerun during the day.  We are seeing that the resource is getting locked towards the end of the day and then we are having to release it f...

Hi,We want to setup alerts/monitoring to make sure that the Workplace portal is up and running (not just the server, but also the application and its components - e.g RequestCenter, ServiceLink and the associated WebServices). Is there a best practic...

Hi,Has anyone with a mixed unix/windows environment gone through the upgrade procedure to T6?We have an installation currently keying against AD for the client logins. Upgrading means linking the ClientManager which will be run on solaris to our Wind...