cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with spool file for job in Audit log

5vrajasekaran
Level 1
Level 1

When I tried to FTP a file to a certain location am getting this error FTP JOB Failed : An I/O exception occurred.; whereas when I check in audit log I see a description "problem with spool file for job". When I tried to connect the host in FileZilla I could able to connect with the port number 990. Can someone help me to fix this?

7 Replies 7

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Wrong community and you didn't specified what product you are speaking off. Very little chance you will got a valuable response ...

I amusing tidal enterprise scheduler.I got this error when I try to transfer a file to a FTP site.

Then use blue [ EDIT ] button on top of page to move this thread to Tidal Enterprise Scheduler community.

I could not locate Tidal Enterprise Scheduler in the community drop down list

Data Center -> Intelligent Automation -> Tidal Enterprise Scheduler

Thanks Dan Lukes! Posting made it here.

Hi 5vrajasekaran,

Please check out, http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/datacenter_mgmt/Tidal_Enterprise_Scheduler/6-2/user/guide/Cisco_TES_6-2_User_Guide.pdfhttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/datacenter_mgmt/Tidal_Enterprise_Scheduler/6-2/user/guide/Cisco_TES_6-2_User_Guide.pdf

Problem with spool file for job %%1
2102 There was a problem with the job script or the environment file for the given job:

• The job’s script file does not exist or cannot be read.
  • The job data string sent by the master was corrupt.
  • There was an error transferring the job script from the master to the agent.
  • There was an error transferring the environment file from the master to the agent.

Post back if you need any further assistance.

BR,

Derrick Au

I found this documentation as well, however there is no information on troubleshooting this error.

I am having this same issue, has anyone been able to resolve this?  Can someone please post a solution if available?

One of my FTP jobs which has been running normally for over a year has just started throwing this error.