Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In Cisco Tidal 6.1, can anyone explain if this scenario is correct? We have a job which is part of a repeating occurrence. It repeats SAME ocurrence. When this job achieves a status of "Completed Abnormally" it does not successfully re-run automatic...

How do we determine if a group that ran this morning was added manually?  According to the calendar the jobs should not have run this morning.  I filtered the log for *insert* and did not see a reference to the job. The job History tab shows Act star...

Have orphan .sto file in C:\Program Files (x86)\TIDAL\Agent\TIDAL_AGENT_1\ES_server_1\services\2\data folder is there a way to delete it.  so far can not get rights to delete it.  have logged in as local admin and still can do nothing with it.

Hi , When I try to transfer a file from a AIX server to another server n Tidal through SFTP I am getting the folllowing error Error : The host signature is invalid or the host key was not accepted! Whereas I can manually SFTP same file using SFTP co...

I'm trying to create and update a new user using NSAPI and PSC 11.0 and am getting status 415 Unsupported Media Type. Is there something I'm missing? I am issuing this in Chrome's Postman client. The request is: <server>/RequestCenter/nsapi/director...