cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSO and IIS 7.5

craigc
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have advice on how to configure JBoss 7.1.1.Final to successfully enable SSO using IIS 7.5 with integrated windows authentication. This used to be a simple process on CCP 9.3.2 but I've had no luck configuring JBoss 7.1.1.Final to use the SSO. The logs just always say the "LoginId not found for SSO in HttpHeader".

I've successfully setup the redirect from IIS using the isapi filter to connect to the CCP application but have not gotten any further.

I believe the standalone-full.xml file needs to be altered in someway to enable the SSO, any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

We have resolved this issue, this is a known bug with JBoss 7.1.1 where the headers aren't passed through correctly. TAC had provided us with a patched version of the JBoss JAR file to resolve this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

minhthuan99
Level 1
Level 1

can someone from Cisco answer this question?

Hi

We have resolved this issue, this is a known bug with JBoss 7.1.1 where the headers aren't passed through correctly. TAC had provided us with a patched version of the JBoss JAR file to resolve this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: