cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TES Mobile Client Application

roycoonibsa
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone successfully configured the TES Mobile Client App?  I believe I have everything configured correctly but I instantly get an error message indicating I am not able to connect to the server. I’m connected to our network and I also tried using a VPN connection but it was not successful.  I sent the configuration to support but I have not received confirmation that its correct. Any assistance or documentation would be great, thanks!

2 Replies 2

Marc Clasby
Level 1
Level 1

I am resurecting this one and hope to solve. I have a nice new Iphone 5 and must be able to connect to Tidal!

The closest guide I found to setting up the server was this you tube from Wayne G:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtuCRePo358 it is pretty basic so no surprises there.

We use MobileIron at my company and we also have internal wireless networking. So I am hoping that can solve the problem. You must be "connected" to your company network in order to connect to Tidal via the Applicaiton (or go through DMZ typically not an option)

What I have tried so far

I tried to connect over our guest network (wireless) to a demo environment - no luck, but that may only serve out the internet and not expose internal network.  The Demo environment is also in a diff domain so I can see there might be an issue.  I can however connect to our internal homepage via the web@work MobileIron mechanism. I think the solution will be in the App@work function

Ill keep you all posted

Is this  the Itunes App?  We were able to get it connected to our DEV upgrade environment during our Training I got it working ont he Ipad and two other folks got it working on the Iphone.  We were all inside the network though. 

I just verified from one of the guys who had it on their Iphone, they were also able to get it to work via VPN remotely and he just tested again and it still works.