cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tidal Upgrade Doc .

Binu_Cherian
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not looking for a Tidal Manual . Does anyone have completed Tidal upgrade from 5.3 to 6.1 then If you have a document thru the upgrade please e-mail to me at bcherian@wrberkley.com  . Really appreciate any help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rami_rgare
Level 1
Level 1

just Emailed you my draft doc.

Good luck

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

rami_rgare
Level 1
Level 1

just Emailed you my draft doc.

Good luck

Hi Rami,

Could you please forward the document for upgrade to my email id: thamilarasan.lakshmanan@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sorry my correct email id is thamilarasan.lakshmanan@wipro.com

Thank you Rami . Really Appreciate it

Hi Remi,

We wanted to migrate the Tidal to a new version and need your help. Can you please forward the document for upgrade to my email id : pavankktidalsme@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

PSP Production
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Rami,

Could I also get a copy? My email is mhealey@investpsp.ca.

Thanks

Can I also get a copy of the document, please.  Please send it to Jorge.Cardona@gmo.com.  thanks!

I just emailed it to your emails.

Good luck

Please be careful and consult Tidal support if you are not certain of anything... I've learned my lesson already

Rami

Rami, thank you very much, really appreciated!

jeff.hamway01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I am a junior TES admin and have been put in charge of our TES environment at my company.  I am investigation the process to upgrade TES from 6.0.3 to 6.2.1.

I am really interested in finding  upgrade path documentation for my Windows 2008 R2 environment.  We currently use Tidal to run SQL, Peoplesoft, and FTP jobs ( if that matters).  I just need a base line of tasks that are needed and steps if possible so I can stage a upgrade in our test environment. I'm just looking for a guide.  I can remove/add steps that we don't need in our environment.

If you have performed upgrades and have upgrade documentation, kindly email me at jhamway@kforce.com.  Thank you in advance.

Bump. this would be really helpful :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: