cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TAC: IPv6 SR attachments via cxd.cisco.com

ANDREAS LIEBE
Level 1
Level 1

We're running a growing number of IPv6 only networks.

We use cxd.cisco.com to upload large SR attachments (see https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tac/tac-customer-file-uploads.html) but this host is IPv4 only (173.37.151.76)

Does Cisco provide a separate upload-host for IPv6 networks or will cxd become dual-stacked in the near future?

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- I doubt this current problem sits at Layer 3, usually your or in between providers will have dual stack solutions to make this connectivity possible , can you reach the site  . or is there only an upload error , if so what is the upload-error ?

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

the issue is that cxd.cisco.com has no IPv6 address. So I can't even try to connect.

- Then you need to query Cisco , make a TAC case/ticket.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

After 6 weeks I've got a final answer from TAC.

Conclusion: Cisco has no plan to implement IPv6 with cxd.cisco.com.

I reached out for the account team, but I do not think this will change things.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: