IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings to the esteemed community here,I am having very strange problems with implementing dual-stack topology in my Packet Tracer excercise which I have attached here.The first problem consists of unstable routing using OSPF on IPV6, which manifes...

7700 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ipv6 configuration

Hi everybody, I have been trying to configure router using ipv6 via CLI. Despite my input matching one suggested in the official documentation, CLI has marked all the inputs as invalid. I am using Cisco Packet Tracer 8.2.1Here are examples of my inpu...

ket14pril14_0-1708958919863.png ket14pril14_1-1708958936644.png ket14pril14_2-1708958956567.png

In the current era, the transition to IPv6 has become imperative to ensure the viability and growth of global network infrastructures. Countries such as the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Germany, France, Greece, and India have demonstr...

Greetings.I have a simple set up consisting of a Cisco 4321 router, 2960 switch, and a Windows 11 host.The router is running IOS XE 16.6.4 and the switch is IOS 15.5(2).The router and switch are configured for IPv6, and the host (eventually) gets an ...

jim_r by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPv6 Multicast SSM

Hello, trying to configure PIMv6 using SSM.I enabled IPv6 multicast routing globallyOn the interface I configured:ipv6 mld join-group ff36::1 include source-list MULTICAST_SOURCEand it says %Error: MLD acl: MULTICAST_SOURCE Ranges are not accepted: 2...

I've setup stateful IPv6 infrastructure in my environment and I keep getting a /128 on all the IPv6 addresses that get assigned and I can't figure out why. I have a /64 prefix set on the router with the managed config flag set. I'm not sure what need...

jschaeffer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to ipv6 ip addressing and have a few questions:What type of ipv6 addresses would a company with global offices in each continent assign? The sites need to send traffic to internet and all other sites within the company (internal).  I'm assum...

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I´ve got a c896VAG LTE router and I can´t get the internet connection ipv6 up and running. As far as I´m concerned there seems to be no link from interface Vlan over the ipv6 dhcp pool to interface cellular. I´m able to ping clients from ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors