cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AXL schema reference page is broken

paul.harrison
Level 4
Level 4

The AXL schema reference page now loads inside a frame, but doesn't have scroll bars so now only part of it is visible!

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/axl-schema-reference/

Please can this be fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Paul

6 Replies 6

Joseph Jacobs
Level 4
Level 4

I agree, I have the same issue.  The page starts to load up, i see the scroll bar on the right, but then it disappears.  I've tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox and all have the same issue.  I even tried IE in compatibility view.  Please fix.

It looks like someone has put a style on the last line of the iFrame content to disable the presence of the scroll bar.

I've copied the entire contents of the frame to a local file on my machine, removed the style tags at the bottom opf the page and then updated all of the references within the page to point to the directory on AWS that the links point to.

This works around the issue, but it does need fixing properly please.

Paul

+1  The schema reference is unusable at this time.  Please fix.

Thanks for the heads-up, folks, we'll get this fixed ASAP

Attaching the 12.0 HTML schema index.html in the mean time, in case that's helpful.  You can use it (with scroll bars) ... it will still pull content pages from the web, however.

Thanks for the "offline version".

Unfortunately, the webpage is still not loadable.

Doc does not exist.

Hey, the schema page appears to work again.  I just clicked on it with Chrome Version 64.0.3282.140 (Official Build) (64-bit) and i could scroll down and look at objects again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: