cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Poor phone quality using UCCX - Finesse 11.6 and Jabber 12.8 for work from home agents. Single VPN

chazcowen
Level 1
Level 1

Poor phone quality using UCCX - Finesse 11.6 and Jabber 12.8 for work from home agents. Single VPN

We recently created work from home agents due to COVID-19 and they are currently experiencing extremely poor phone quality. The caller is able to hear our agent clearly, but the agent is unable to hear the caller clearly. The calls are extremely broken/choppy. The agent has to repeat themselves several times to be able to gather the required information to assist the caller. We are using Jabber to take the calls, Finesse to change phone states, and a single VPN. Can someone please tell me what we are doing wrong and what is the solution to have clear phone calls so we can hear the callers? Thank You.

2 Replies 2

aportugal1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm facing this problem too. I found some drops between Jabber users, Finesse, CUCM, Voice Gateway, etc in VPN firewall. I released the communication, but I still face this problem. But it doesn't always happen. There are days that nobody complains. Also see if there is any debug enabled on your voice gateway. In mine there were several, after I disabled it, coincidentally I haven't had any problems since. It's been two full days.

Good Morning,
This is great. Thank you for your suggestion.
Charles.
[cid:image001.jpg@01D44F70.EFC60310]
CHARLES COWEN
operations manager
o 505.924.3787
m 505.205.5355
cabq.gov/311

[cid:image002.png@01D68B2B.EFAAC890]

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: