cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3rd Party Anti-Virus Posture Support

jodennis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the process is for submitting 3rd party Anti-Virus for support in ISE's posture compliance check?  Also, do we have the ability to simply validate the end user has Anti-Virus installed on their machine in a posture check?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@Colby LeMaire wrote:

The existing supported anti-virus list in ISE is extensive!  Have you checked to see if your third-party AV is supported by ISE today?  If not, then the process I believe would be to work with your sales team to submit an enhancement request to the BU with supporting information such as size of the potential deal.

As far as what can be checked, yes ISE posture can verify that AV software is installed, what version it is, and also whether or not the device has updated AV signatures/definitions within a certain timeframe.

For adding vendors please open a tac case and enhancement (this is Product managements guidance)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Colby LeMaire
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The existing supported anti-virus list in ISE is extensive!  Have you checked to see if your third-party AV is supported by ISE today?  If not, then the process I believe would be to work with your sales team to submit an enhancement request to the BU with supporting information such as size of the potential deal.

As far as what can be checked, yes ISE posture can verify that AV software is installed, what version it is, and also whether or not the device has updated AV signatures/definitions within a certain timeframe.

@Colby LeMaire wrote:

For adding vendors please open a tac case and enhancement (this is Product managements guidance)