cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

891F Limitations

What are the specific limitations around ISE pertaining to the following for 891F

- Profiling

I can see that they both have limited support in the Component Compatibility Matrix v2.3 ( Cisco Identity Services Engine Network Component Compatibility, Release 2.3 - Cisco ), but I have a partner asking what this entails.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Yale Ohh

VIRTUAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER.SALES | Global Virtual Engineering | WW Partner Organization | Cisco Systems, Inc.

yohh@cisco.com | +1 416 589 2116 | Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm EST | TORONTO, CANADA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

It looks like that particular router does not support RADIUS CoA or URL-Redirect with SessionID.  While you will be able to get profiling information from endnpoints connected to the router, it will not be able to accept a CoA.  Guest services would be limited to local web authentication.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

It looks like that particular router does not support RADIUS CoA or URL-Redirect with SessionID.  While you will be able to get profiling information from endnpoints connected to the router, it will not be able to accept a CoA.  Guest services would be limited to local web authentication.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you for the quick response Timothy.

Content for Community-Ad