cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.2 Network Devices Export

dsmc
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to export our network devices from ACS and I can't find out where it is exporting it. Under ACS 5.2 "Network Resources\Network Devices and AAA Clients" you get the list of your network devices and at the bottom of the page there is an export button. When you click it you are given an option to password protect it which I didn't check the box and I pressed Start Export. The window flickers like it processed the request, but nothing happens. There isn't any pop-up to download the CSV. I have also tried setting up a software repo thinking it might just send it to that, but it didn't work either.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

I just checked this feature on ACS 5.2.

It works fine.

After you click "start export", there should be the other window pop up to show you "export progress" and "export log". After it is done, you can click "save file" button in this new popup windows to save the file to your PC.

You might try a different brower to see if it make any difference.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

I just checked this feature on ACS 5.2.

It works fine.

After you click "start export", there should be the other window pop up to show you "export progress" and "export log". After it is done, you can click "save file" button in this new popup windows to save the file to your PC.

You might try a different brower to see if it make any difference.

That was it. I was using IE 8 and there wasn't any pop-up or anything stating a pop-up was blocked. Could be something with policy, but I just used firefox 3.6.13 and it worked, thank you.