cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

ACS 5.2 RADIUS authentication based on IMEI & MSISDN attributes

Hey all.

I've been working on trying to get RADUIS authentication working for devices connecting to our corporate mobile APN.  Out APN provider sends us Username & Password attributes which I can authenticate fine using ACS 5.2 but I'm having a problem using other attributes sent in the Access-Request.  We have mobile SIM cards with an MSISDN value match with a physical device with an IMEI value.  The SIM cards cannot be used in other devices, only their matched device.  The provider passes us the MSISDN attribute under RADIUS-IETF 31 and the IMEI under a VSA of 3GPP-IMEI

What is the best way of being able to authenticate a user and match the MSISDN and IMEI associated to that user?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello

If the ACS receive the attribute that can be filter with a compund condition.

This is hard to explain sometimes over email. Please feel free to call me and i will explain how to configure the ACS.

Please email me if you cannot reach me.

Erick Delgado

Cisco CSE

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Content for Community-Ad