cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.4 stopped logging after timezone update

tahequivoice
Level 2
Level 2

I noticed that the timezone was off on the server though it was sync with the time server. I found where to change the timezone in the CLI and now the server is on the correct local time, however all logging ceased. It shows the last log entry at the time the timezone changed, and nothing since. I restarted the server, tried it from another computer in case it was Java related, and still shows the last entry time from before the change.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Peter Koltl
Level 7
Level 7

If your new local time is some hours behind the original, new logs are interleaved between the former logs and can be (hardly) found by scrolling back. After time passes the setback point, you will see new logs again. Hopefully.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Peter Koltl
Level 7
Level 7

If your new local time is some hours behind the original, new logs are interleaved between the former logs and can be (hardly) found by scrolling back. After time passes the setback point, you will see new logs again. Hopefully.

Well......

DOH!!!

That makes perfect sense.  Waiting 24 hours later shows the logs in sync again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: