cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

ACS 5.x TACACS/Radius password policy profile for different Users

Hi Folks,

I just came across a requirement, of implementing different password policies for different group users. I would be glad if any close hint which can help to implement this kind of policy.

I can see in >>>>SYSTEM CONFIGURATION>>>>User>>AUTHENTICATION SETTINGS has only global option to implement the password complexity/no of days for active user. But i need this feature to be based for per user/group

Thanks in advance for your valueable opinions.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate

ACS 5.x TACACS/Radius password policy profile for different User

Hi,

This is not supported in the current ACS code, you will have to open a TAC case and have a feature enhancement filed, you can also place through you local Cisco account representative.

thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Tarik Admani

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi,

This is not supported in the current ACS code, you will have to open a TAC case and have a feature enhancement filed, you can also place through you local Cisco account representative.

thanks,

Tarik Admani

Tarik Admani

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Tarik,

Thanks for you reply, Is there any option over IOS to bypass specific group from ACS for specific users/group.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Advocate

Once you enable authentication on the IOS device there isnt any visibilty from the IOS device's perspective as to which group the user is a member of.

thanks,

Tarik Admani

Tarik Admani