cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS Authentication Logic Tree Diagraming

David Dionne
Level 1
Level 1

I can't believe that this hasn't come up before, but I've searched for hours and literally found nothing.

Like most org's we have an elaborate acs access policy, with many identity sources and tens of thousands of users.  The radius and tacacs authentication "steps" are great, but they're for a specific user.  What I was sure existed was a feature in acs or at least a thrid party product that simply and dynamically creates a radius and tacacs authentication/authorization logic or decision tree diagram....does nothing like this exist?  Am I really the first person that's ever desired something like this, in the history of the world????

2 Replies 2

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David, you are not the only one :) Unfortunately, ACS does not have that functionality. ISE 1.3 started to include some authentication flows but they are all around the the flows that go through the HTTPs portals. 

That is the reason I had to manually create a Visio document for all of my customers that I have deployed ISE/ACS for :)

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Hey Neno, do you use a generic flow chart or some other group of shapes? Any chance you can attach a generic template?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: