Helpful
Replies

ACS Command line login..

tonythacheth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a superadmin account in ACS.

with this account i can able to login GUI but can't able to login CLI mode.

what could be the problem ?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

camejia
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Tony,

The ACS GUI Administrator accounts and CLI Administrator accounts are different. You cannot login with GUI accounts into CLI.

You need to use CLI created accounts to access the ACS command line. You should have created one when first installing the ACS 5.x.

If this was helpful please rate.

View solution in original post

You've already created a CLI admin account during the first setup of ISE. If you forgot the CLI admin password you can perform "password recovery" by booting from ISE DVD and choosing option 3 or 4.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

camejia
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Tony,

The ACS GUI Administrator accounts and CLI Administrator accounts are different. You cannot login with GUI accounts into CLI.

You need to use CLI created accounts to access the ACS command line. You should have created one when first installing the ACS 5.x.

If this was helpful please rate.

Hi Carlos Mejia,

Thanks for your mail,

now i have only GUI access. with can i able to create an account for the CLI access ??

i mean what would i do to get a new CLI access user account.

You've already created a CLI admin account during the first setup of ISE. If you forgot the CLI admin password you can perform "password recovery" by booting from ISE DVD and choosing option 3 or 4.

Hi Thanks for your detailed explanation.

hi.. i have the credentials of the GUI but i lost the CLI ones.. is there any way i can create CLI username and pw using the GUI ???

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: