Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS v5.2 - Unable to add enumeration attribute to compound condition

rodmunch999
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have created an Internal User attribute and made the attribute type Enumeration so that only certain values can be selected. I am trying to apply this attribute to a compound condition. However, when I select the value of the enumerator for the compound condition none of the configured values show in the pop up window. (It is easier to explain with the screenshots.). Is there a way this can be done? Any advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Dave

Enumerator Settings.JPG

Auth Polciy.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jrabinow
Level 7
Level 7

I recreated your issue both in ie and firefox. I tried to remove the spaces from the enumerated strings but it didn't help

Note the enuemrated conditions do work for simple conditions. That is when in you customize the table you select CAR as a condition; rather than using a compound conditon.

I did find a CDETS for this issue:

CSCtg51846: Enum values are not shown in compound conditions in rule

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jrabinow
Level 7
Level 7

I recreated your issue both in ie and firefox. I tried to remove the spaces from the enumerated strings but it didn't help

Note the enuemrated conditions do work for simple conditions. That is when in you customize the table you select CAR as a condition; rather than using a compound conditon.

I did find a CDETS for this issue:

CSCtg51846: Enum values are not shown in compound conditions in rule

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully this will be fixed in a new patch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: