Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adavanced attribute settings in authorization profile

Hi All , I am trying to make a auth profile with advanced attribute setting . Its about sending a specific VSA back on access_accept or reject to a device. But this option show disable to me. Any idea why ? Thanks, Varun

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As @Mike.Cifelli mentioned, I suspect this is a browser issue.

However, I also noticed from the screenshot that you have set the Network Device Profile to 'Any'. This will limit the options available in the Common Tasks section to only those that are common standards across multiple vendors. Many of the Cisco-specific options (including DACL) will not be available for that AuthZ Profile.

A better option would be to create vendor-specific AuthZ Profiles and use conditions in either separate Policy Sets or AuthZ Policies to ensure the session uses the correct vendor AuthZ Profile.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
What version of ISE are you running? Have you attempted to use another browser?

As @Mike.Cifelli mentioned, I suspect this is a browser issue.

However, I also noticed from the screenshot that you have set the Network Device Profile to 'Any'. This will limit the options available in the Common Tasks section to only those that are common standards across multiple vendors. Many of the Cisco-specific options (including DACL) will not be available for that AuthZ Profile.

A better option would be to create vendor-specific AuthZ Profiles and use conditions in either separate Policy Sets or AuthZ Policies to ensure the session uses the correct vendor AuthZ Profile.