Views
Helpful
Replies

Aggregate Cisco ONE ISE licenses into one PAK

Allen P Chen
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Folks,

I have a customer with went through a switch refresh last year and purchased a large number of switches (100+).  Since they purchased Cisco ONE, now they have to deal with 100+ PAKs for ISE and will need to upload 100 license files into ISE.  There has to be an easier way to do this.  Who can assist with consolidating all of these PAKs into one PAK, so the customer only has to upload one license into ISE?  Would this be up to the Licensing Team, or is there some way to accomplish this on the backend?

I understand Smart Licensing is available is available for ISE, but Smart Licensing has its own challenges, and the customer does not wish to convert their ISE licenses to Smart Licensing at this time.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gbekmezi-DD
Level 5
Level 5

I have had success in the past by sending an email to licensing@cisco.com<mailto:licensing@cisco.com> (which creates a case) and asking them to combine all the PAKs on a given SO#.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

gbekmezi-DD
Level 5
Level 5

I have had success in the past by sending an email to licensing@cisco.com<mailto:licensing@cisco.com> (which creates a case) and asking them to combine all the PAKs on a given SO#.

Good luck!

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

George is correct. If the orders not done so, then reach out to GLO for additional PAK consolidation/modifications.

Allen P Chen
Level 5
Level 5

Thanks for the feedback George and Hsing!  Have a great holiday weekend!