Helpful
Replies

Alarms: Smart Licensing Authorization Renewal Failure

sinady
Level 1
Level 1
Dear Team,

I'm facing issue with alarm "Smart Licensing Authorization Renewal Failure"

it alert everyday. but when i click on details to see the licensing method and Cisco Smart Licensing is currently in use.

Note: currently i using ISE 2.7 patch 3. I tired to manually by using the Refresh button as instruction from Cisco, but it issue still persists.

Description

Renewal of Authorization with Cisco Smart Software Manager failed.
Suggested Actions
Refer to the ISE License Administration page to manually renew authorization with Cisco Smart Software Manager using the Refresh button in the Licenses table. Contact your Cisco partner if issue persists.

It could have any issue or impact to ISE server if it still alert like this everyday?

Really appreciated if anyone could help and advise on this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @sinady ,

please at Administration > System > Licensing, click the Renew Registration button to force a registration refresh.

Hope this helps !!!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi @sinady ,

please at Administration > System > Licensing, click the Renew Registration button to force a registration refresh.

Hope this helps !!!

Hi @Marcelo Morais , Thank for your advise. do we need to generate new license or just do as your mentioned? and there is any impact or not during operation?

Thank you so much for your advise.

Hi @Marcelo Morais ,

I forcefully clicked on Renew Registration, but even that is also failing.  Communication is allowed in firewall.