Views
Helpful
Replies

Any useful dashlet for device administration

ROBERTO GIANA
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Are there any useful dashlets for an ISE that is only doing TACACS/device administration?

Our plattform is authenticating,authorizing and command authorizing 7'000 network devices, that are being polled continuously by Prime and SNTC, and the default dashboard is just rediculous empty for that.

ISE-Dashlet.JPG

I can't even tell how many authentication requests I'm getting per second, as I could on the old ACS.

Is the ISE realy the best plattform for TACACS? It looks to me like it's more a mistake that it's TACACS capable rather than a key feature of the plattform. How are other medium sized companies doing AAA, as the ACS is running out of support?

Kind regards

Roberto

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Cory Peterson
Level 5
Level 5

Unfortunately there is not much for a TACACS/Device Admin only deployment at this point. Hopefully in the future they will release something for this. There is an Enhancement request still open on this.  CSCvg08372

View solution in original post

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I would also recommend you send feedback enhancement requests thru the tool on ISE itself . This will go directly to ISE product management

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Cory Peterson
Level 5
Level 5

Unfortunately there is not much for a TACACS/Device Admin only deployment at this point. Hopefully in the future they will release something for this. There is an Enhancement request still open on this.  CSCvg08372

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I would also recommend you send feedback enhancement requests thru the tool on ISE itself . This will go directly to ISE product management

nguyenhuukhoi
Level 1
Level 1

We install ISE 2.7 patch 4 and still got this bug. In 2021, does it not have any release for this??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: