cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect 4 as 802.1x supplicant replacement for Windows - where to put config xml file?

dal
Level 3
Level 3

I want to try out Anyconnect NAM as a 802.1x supplicant replacement in Windows 8.1
And I have made myself a fine little config xml file that I want to test.
But where do I put that config file?
Should I rename it to something special, or should Anyconnect NAM have some extra startup parameters?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

The file must be called "configuration.xml" and if you already installed NAM, then put the file in \Users\All Users\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Network Access Manager\newConfigfiles\ and restart the anyconnect service

If instead you are creating an install package for deploying, you can put the configuration in a directory named Profiles/NAM/  together with the msi package, the installation will import the config itself.when you run the msi file.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

The file must be called "configuration.xml" and if you already installed NAM, then put the file in \Users\All Users\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Network Access Manager\newConfigfiles\ and restart the anyconnect service

If instead you are creating an install package for deploying, you can put the configuration in a directory named Profiles/NAM/  together with the msi package, the installation will import the config itself.when you run the msi file.

dal
Level 3
Level 3

That did the trick.

Thank you very much.