cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

API question regarding devices and device posture

LuisRico98075
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a hard time finding an answer, but is it possible, given appropriate logging settings for ISE, to retrieve all devices detected by ISE including their posture, timestamp, and other device details like MAC Address, IP, OS type, etc...? Seems API export of those details is very limited and does not even include a timestamp. 

I'm asking because I know with a syslog output of the above is possible, but seems the API is not? 

I've searched high and low and can't get a definitive answer. Any help, suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If not already done, please review the info in ISE Profiling Design Guide; esp. CLI – Get All Endpoints and Endpoint Analysis Tool (EAT).

If neither helps, see Identity Services Engine (ISE) Feedback for submitting your enhancements and feedback.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If not already done, please review the info in ISE Profiling Design Guide; esp. CLI – Get All Endpoints and Endpoint Analysis Tool (EAT).

If neither helps, see Identity Services Engine (ISE) Feedback for submitting your enhancements and feedback.