Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I have a unified NAM Profile to use for wired and wireless

ccie16351
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a ISE Use Case Employees uses corporate asset (laptop) to access enterprise network from wired network when they are on their desks and connect using the wireless network when they are in the meeting room. 

The issue is, AnyConnect Network Profile Editor, Network Media type, the option is either/or, Wired Or Wireless and that doesn't fit to me. I intend to push the NAM Profile from ISE Client Proviosing to each corporate asset

I wonder if any one is aware of how to have one NAM Profile can be used for both media type 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Each NAM profile may configure with multiple networks. For more info, see Configure Network Access Manager > Networks Window

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
AKAIK you cannot accomplish what you are looking for since you must select a media type. However, you can create two separate profiles supporting each media type. HTH!

Hi Mike,

as far as I know, having 2 seprate profiles wouldn't work, as NAM profile must be saved to pre-set name "configuration.xml", any other name is not acceptable.   

Thank you so much

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Each NAM profile may configure with multiple networks. For more info, see Configure Network Access Manager > Networks Window

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: