cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AVG 2012 and NAC 4.8.2.3

zhenningx
Level 4
Level 4

We have CAM/CAS 4.8.2, NAC agent 4.8.2.3 and compliance module 3.4.27.1. AVG 2012 cannot be recognized by NAC agent. From the link below, it should work:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/release_notes/49/WinAV-AS-vers90.pdf

Anyone has success with it?

1 Reply 1

We are running cas/cam and client 4.9.0 with the same compliance module version.

Unfortunatly I realized early that even though it says AVG 2012 is supported you need to read closer. AVG Internet Security 2012 and AVG Antivirus 2012 are supported but for some reason AVG Free 2012 is not. I am hoping this is fixed in the next compliance module update which should be pretty soon.

I did not open a TAC case on this yet as I have had so many issues with 4.9.0 I think I already had opened up 7 bugs with it including the first one that was sev 1, basically after about 30 -40 users logged into the system the cas would hard lock up, at this point I am happy to have 4.9.1 stable.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: