Views
Helpful
Replies

BYOD setup for Meraki single SSID on ISE

cghaderpour
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I am having a hard time to figure out some issues that I have with BYOD single SSID setup for Meraki network on ISE. I have followed this document and video to configure BYOD for our org. I get to the point that I can login with AD user/password and pass the PEAP (EAP-MSCHAPv2) authentication. from this point on Windows devices I get the redirect URL to my ISE and download the NSA successfully but when I try to install the NSA I get an error for untrusted cert and I continue but it fails eventually.  

Image (15).jpgImage (14).jpg

For Mac OS ad iOS (iPhone) it passes the redirect Authorization in policy set and it gets to url in result section on ISE log file but it never redirect to URL on the device and doesn't go to next step.

I'm allowing all traffics to ISE / DNS and other required webpages on walled garden on Meraki access control page for this SSID. 

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may also post this problem in https://community.meraki.com/t5/Wireless/bd-p/wireless-lan

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

What is the use-case for BYOD?  Why allow unmanaged/untrusted devices onto the protected network?