cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I Resize the Rule name Field in Cisco ISE?

Hi Team.

I don´t know why but configuring an ISE I have a problem with the size of the field "Rule Name" in my TACACS authorization rules.

The problem is this field becomes too short and only shows one character while the rest of fields are very large. I need that Rule Name does not shrink because it is seems that the rule mane is written in vertical way and its name is unreadable.

example-rulename.png 

Can Anyone tell what is the reason for this behaviour? How to fix it? because I prefer to see the Rule Name. No worry if command sets and set profiles fields are smaller.

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've only seen this issue caused by either a browser cache issue or when the browser window is not wide enough in the current Zoom setting. I would suggest clearing your cache and/or trying another browser. If you have limited width for the browser window, try setting the Zoom to 80 or 90%.

Example ISE 3.1 on Firefox with Zoom set at 80%

Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 7.21.33 am.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've only seen this issue caused by either a browser cache issue or when the browser window is not wide enough in the current Zoom setting. I would suggest clearing your cache and/or trying another browser. If you have limited width for the browser window, try setting the Zoom to 80 or 90%.

Example ISE 3.1 on Firefox with Zoom set at 80%

Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 7.21.33 am.png

Thanks Greg.

It works when change zoom to 90% (better at 80%), I don´t know if Cisco could consider as a cosmetic bug and resolve it, because I think "result" field is too large if you consider the size of the result and compare with contion and rule name fields.

Thanks again.

Best regards.