cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can ISE use the posture feature to prevent the guest laptop (win) from sharing the network to others via laptop when the guest is connected to guest network.

mpeeters
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can ISE use the posture feature to prevent the guest laptop (win) from sharing the network to others via laptop when the guest is connected to guest network.

ie: via wired network adapter, or wireless usb adapter , etc.

If yes how would we configure this policy ?

Thx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ise guest has no such controls since their is nothing on the device. I would suggest you limit the amount of devices a user can connect with a single credential. The default is 3-5 but can be enforced under the guest type. Otherwise there is nothing.

Like Hosuk said it’s a Anyconnect full agent capability. You’re not going to install on guest machine?

This is an Anyconnect feature nothing to do with ise , it’s corporate network enforcement

Have you tried their forum?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We do have feature to limit to single network interface using AnyConnect Network Access module, but this is not supported with temporal agent which is suited for guest users.

Hi Hosuk

Would you please provide a link to the document that shows how to setup the single network enforcement ?  I did a search and was unable to find. Partner is requesting guidance.

Thx

Ise guest has no such controls since their is nothing on the device. I would suggest you limit the amount of devices a user can connect with a single credential. The default is 3-5 but can be enforced under the guest type. Otherwise there is nothing.

Like Hosuk said it’s a Anyconnect full agent capability. You’re not going to install on guest machine?

This is an Anyconnect feature nothing to do with ise , it’s corporate network enforcement

Have you tried their forum?

I mistakenly noted that this was part of AnyConnect Posture Module. Rather this is the behavior when you install AnyConnect Network Access Module.

My ask was for the procedure to check in ise if it was part of the posture module.  I also understand that the anyconnect posture module is not a guest use case deployment model... has shared that with partner. Was asking for full posture agent for reference.

Thx for the update that this control is via  the NAM module.