Views
Helpful
Replies

Cert Signing - SAN failing.

Xividar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create a CSR, I am entering the FQDN of my ISE server, but I am getting "SAN DNS must have at least one entry with correct FQDN" - if I copy the FQDN, and SSH to my ISE server, I am able to resolve the IP address - so with that, I am not sure what I'm doing wrong here?

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Xividar
Level 1
Level 1

Figured it out, it looks like the FQDN is case sensitive. I used my ISE name as written under Deployment, and all good. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Xividar
Level 1
Level 1

Figured it out, it looks like the FQDN is case sensitive. I used my ISE name as written under Deployment, and all good. Thank you.

BenLora79498
Level 1
Level 1

Having the exact same issue with version 3.0. How the hell can Cisco mess this up this BAD!?!? I have to actually create a Cisco TAC case to generate a CSR! I'm either too stupid or Cisco can't create a simple CSR form without it being riddled with bugs or proper documentation on the form. 

So now here I am, on a Sunday having to wait for Cisco to call me back; so that they can help me figure out why I can fill out a CSR form correctly! 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: