cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Certificates: bulk export in Cisco ISE 2.7. From CLI?

Gioacchino
Level 1
Level 1

The closest thread to my question would be

https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-access-control/how-to-export-certificates-from-ise-using-cli/td-p/3399097

Unfortunately, it refers to 1.4, we have 2.7, and (hence?) what's written there doesn't work.

I'm asking because from WebGui I have to export the certs one by one and it's pretty annoying. If I select more than one certificate then the Export button gets disabled.

TIA, Gioacchino

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

I know you're on ISE 2.7, and I have also been frustrated by this for many years. The good news is that from ISE 3.3 you can manage ISE certs via API. Import/Export etc. Very cool. It's about time!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rodrigo Diaz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hello @Gioacchino , I think you are talking about the functionality to import/export certificates on the ISE GUI with the command "application configure ise", unfortunately as you said, this mechanism only covers internal CA store of the ISE not the system certificates that I am guessing you are talking about.

If you want to export the system certificates from GUI, you will need to select and export the certificate one at the time as this functionality is not available on CLI. 

Let me know if that helped you. 

Thanks @Rodrigo Diaz , at least I know it cannot be done.

Thanks Cisco for manualeting...

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

I know you're on ISE 2.7, and I have also been frustrated by this for many years. The good news is that from ISE 3.3 you can manage ISE certs via API. Import/Export etc. Very cool. It's about time!

Thanks @Arne Bier ,

I will propose this in the office and see.

Gio