cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Insider User Group "Ask me anything about ISE" Live Session!

MoniqueR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We are hosting an exclusive AMA about ISE on 4.13.2023 and you have a chance to win Cisco Swag!

Subject matter experts, Thomas Howard and Charlie Moreton will answer all of your questions live.

So put your thinking caps on and kindly add your questions to this post so that we can get them answered next week.

Three people that ask questions in the comments and attend the session live will have a chance to win Cisco Swag! We are looking for a collaborative and resourceful conversation!

All eligible participants will be chosen at random. Participants must have one question in post comments and attend the event live.

Are you in?

For you to register for this session you must be a Cisco Insider User Group member. Ensure you request access to the Security or Networking track(s) upon sign-up.

Join User Group here.  

Register for the session here.

We are excited to see you there!

Cisco Insider User Group Team

10 Replies 10

Looking forward to this; the BEST TMEs in the business!

If I get any hard technical questions, I will ask them to unmute Adam Hollifield to get his answer.

If we get any hard, technical questions, they are coming from @ahollifield

@ahollifield perhaps we should conspire to ensure the questions are challenging for @Charlie Moreton and @thomas !

I could ask the thing about pxGrid licensing to Cisco vs non-Cisco subscribers

terror_scream.gif

vinitlakhotiy
Level 1
Level 1

looking forward to it

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

First simple question for those of us on the other side of the planet ... what time is this session starting? Invite says 08:00 but what timezone (assuming USA?) I have a feeling it will be sometime around midnight here in Australia

AMA.png

Yeah, sorry Arne...  8am PST.  It would be good to finally talk to you live but I won't be disappointed if you choose sleep over us!

@Arne Bier All sessions are at 8:00 AM PST

Thanks!