Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 1.3: No Data Available in System Summary

Mady
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Team,

May I know your insights regarding our ISE with version 1.3.0.876. Its Sytem Summary dashlet does not have any data and when we tried to connect a 802.1x device for authentication there was no report generated under Operations>Authentication. Please help me. 

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Mady

7 Replies 7

Hi Mady,
I had a similiar problem with the ISE 2.1, maybe my solution works for you too:
I was logging in with my ActiveDirectoy-account, which was part of an admin group I created.
This admin-group was given "Super admin menu access" in the admin access policy settings, but I forgot to add "super admin data access" to the privileges.
So every user was able to login on the ISE webfrontend, but couldn't see no data like netwok devices etc., the lists stayed empty.

So maybe you could check your privileges of the admin group you belong to.

Let me know if this was helpful.

Greetings,
Max

Hi Max, 

Thank you for your reply. But the credential we use was the one configured on ISE set-up and the ISE is not yet joined on AD.:( 

Thanks and regards,

Mady

I am running into the same issue with 2.1 after a deployment upgrade last week. I was initially getting data on the Home page, but now I am running into errors like "failed to connect to server' on endpoints page and no authentication info will display on the summary page - This is for a local SuperAdmin account and I have veried that the menu/data permissions are wide open. 

Any ideas from anyone? I have a TAC case open, so we will see what they say

Thank you

Hi,

have you tried to re-join the note into your deployment? Maybe also try to renew the unreachable node's trusted certificate on the admin node, maybe it changed during the upgrade due to an error or something else.

lajan jaleel
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Mady,

Did any device is configured for sending authentication traffic to ISE?

(eg: Wireless Controller or a Switch created with a radius server configuration)

Thanks & Regards,

LAJAN JALEEL

Hi Lajan.

Yes, switch and WLC are configured.

Thanks,

Mady

nohfendi1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Team

I have same issue. Our cisco Ise 1.3  patch 4 cannot showing system summary on dashbord . Please help us 

Thanks