Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 1.3

Davion Stewart
Level 1
Level 1

Good day guys,

I am trying to configure the new Cisco ISE 1.3. 

I am using a Vwlc software version 7.4.121.

My problem is that when a client authenticates with the ISE server, the endpoint is automatically added to the Internal endpoints identity store.

Because of this, if the client comes off the network and tries to join again, the client is found in the internal endpoints and is rejected access to be redirected.

Is this a bug or is there a setting that i can disable?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

you can find ISE Version 1.3 Hotspot Configuration Example here

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/identity-services-engine-software/118741-configure-ise-00.pdf

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

can you perform this and check the results

ISE Adminstration > System > Settings > Protocols >
RADIUS, uncheck both "Suppress Anomalous Clients and "Suppress Repeated
Successful Authentications.

Hi Saurav,

It seems like that only allowed the device reports to be able to populate more.

Was looking for a way to stop the endpoints from joining the internal endpoints automatically.

In the meantime, i have developed some rules so that the "Deny Access" rule is not matched

Hellou,Davion 

You could give me a configuration template that you are applying.

I had Cisco 1.2 and now upgraded to Cisco 1.3 but i can not make it work with Hotspot or Self-Registration.

Could pass me how to configure my Cisco ISE with my Cisco WLC

Hi,

What type and version of wlc are you using?

you can find ISE Version 1.3 Hotspot Configuration Example here

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/identity-services-engine-software/118741-configure-ise-00.pdf

Excuse me ,Sir,can I ask you a question .Before this .we use ACS to manage the Network Device. And define user access the device's level  Example some user only use "show  some user can use "config" .i want to know How to use ISE achieve it .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: