Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 2.1 TACACS Command Set list bug

Hello everyone,
I found a bug when adding commands to a TACACS Command set.
When my list reaches a certain number of entries, new entries will hover over the "Save" and "Cancel"-button. (See attachment "ISECommandBug.jpg")

I assume the number of entries depends on the screen resolution (with 1920x1080 it were 18 entries), as new entries were hovering the buttons as soon as the buttons reached the bottom of the screen.

Possibly I also found the reason for this web page behavior:
The <div> container "<div class=grid-container" style="max-width:988px;"><div> contains (haha) the table holding the configured commands.
(See attachment "IseHtml.png")

The CSS file contains a entry that belongs to this grid, named ".tacacs_command_sets div[data-id="detailView"] .grid .grid-container { overflow-x: visible; } (See attachment "IseCSS.png")

When you uncheck the "overflow-x: visible;" in the browser'S html-editor (I used Chrome), the Command Set list is packed into a scrollable container, as it should be, I assume. (See "ISECommandFixed.jpg")
Annother soultion might be to let the buttons always slide to the bottom of the list, but I couldn't find the responsible CSS entry...

Could anyone try to reproduce this behaviour? I tried the following browser: 50, Chrome 51, IE 11, Firefox  47, Firefox Nightly 50.a1

I also found a possible bug that could be linked with this behavour:
After adding many command set entries to a certain command set and saving it, many entries were lost when I went to annother side and came back to the command set entries. Taking a look at the html code again, I saw that every command in the table has a unique ID. When adding a new entry, new id is not "biggest old id"+1, but weirdly it was always "biggest old id"+2 (See attachment "ISEtableID.png", I had 27 entries and added one bejond the first line)

1 Reply 1

Could anyone confirm this behaviour?
The bug with deleting some commands from the list could cause some rather big security breaks...