cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 3.0 - Can't Find Wireless Setup Wizard

de3
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently testing Cisco ISE 3.0.0.458 in evaluation mode.

I can not find a wizard for wireless setup. In previous ISE versions it was called "Secure Access Wizard".

Screenshot 2021-07-05 090523.png

Anyone know where to find it? Or is it just not available in evaluation mode?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That wizard is no longer listed in the Top-right Menu Icons section of the Admin Guide for ISE 3.0.

I suspect it was removed from 3.0 for a few possible reasons:

1. Feedback on the feature and/or the minimal number of customers using it was not great enough to justify continued development/support effort.
  2. The feature was based on the AireOS-based WLC platforms which are all nearing the End of Sale date and the feature does not work with the newer IOS-XE based WLC platforms.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That wizard is no longer listed in the Top-right Menu Icons section of the Admin Guide for ISE 3.0.

I suspect it was removed from 3.0 for a few possible reasons:

1. Feedback on the feature and/or the minimal number of customers using it was not great enough to justify continued development/support effort.
  2. The feature was based on the AireOS-based WLC platforms which are all nearing the End of Sale date and the feature does not work with the newer IOS-XE based WLC platforms.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: