Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE and IOT

ade5
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am hoping someone can provide guidance and point me to the right direction. I am hoping someone with the same issue can provide some insight and clarification.

I understand from the document below that we need "IOT visibility platform" . But cisco didn't specify Third-party IoT visibility platforms to use.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/security/identity-services-engine/at-a-glance-c45-741351.pdf

Do we know of an example of Third-party IoT visibility platforms we can use? or a list?

The goal is to identify and gather these IOT devices connected/connecting to our network.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See Cisco Secure Technical Alliance Partners and you can get the details on the integrations from Cisco ISE Ecosystem Partner Integration Details . Please refer to the other products for integration with ISE although most of them use pxGrid to provide endpoint details to ISE.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

gbekmezi-DD
Level 5
Level 5
Are you trying to manage iot endpoints you own/control, or are you trying to keep others from connecting unapproved iot endpoints to your network?

we are trying to see if we can collect IOT devices that are currently connected or connecting to the network

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Third party integrations with ISE are largely optional, but depending what you need they can add some great context and ease of use to ISE. 

Some of these include Cisco's tools with both the Industrial Network Director, DNA Center Endpoint Analytics / Group Based Policy Analytics. Third party might include Ordr, Zingbox/Palo IoT Security, Forescout, and Medigate to name a few. 

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See Cisco Secure Technical Alliance Partners and you can get the details on the integrations from Cisco ISE Ecosystem Partner Integration Details . Please refer to the other products for integration with ISE although most of them use pxGrid to provide endpoint details to ISE.

Cisco ISE Ecosystem Partner Integration Details this is amazing. I appreciate these informations. I am pretty sure i can look through this. Thanks!