cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Guest Portal Site Issue ISE 2.2.0.470

quentincorbett
Level 1
Level 1

We are having a very strange issue with our guest portal site at a new location.  We have 3 ISE PANs in 3 different locations.  2 of the 3 sites work just fine but my newly added server will not display the guest portal correctly.  The page just comes up white but you can actually click around and find the text boxes.  You can enter your logon info although no text is displayed when you type.  If you are lucky enough to get your info correct you are authenticated and it works.  I spent 3 hours on the phone with support and they couldn't figure anything out.  These issue is across all devices, laptops, tablets and all smart phones.

I did find this bug: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvf88737/?referring_site=bugquickviewclick but I am not sure how to browse or copy files or if all the PAN servers need the portal files or just the main PAN.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

quentincorbett
Level 1
Level 1

After deregistering and resetting the PAN then re-registering the files for the portal copied.  For some reason the PAN was not fully syncing even though there was no errors and the syncup seemed to run fine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

quentincorbett
Level 1
Level 1

I have confirmed that the "Custom Portal Files" are not on the PAN which is having the issue.  Not sure why they haven't synced or how to force them on the new server.

You cannot have 3 Nodes with PAN Persona configured. It is only Primary PAN, Secondary PAN, Primary MNT and Secondary MNT plus PSN's. The Guest Portal configuration resides on Primary PAN and it is copied to Secondary PAN and all the PSN's BUT when you are accessing that Portal, you are actually connecting to the PSN's not administrative nodes.

quentincorbett
Level 1
Level 1

After deregistering and resetting the PAN then re-registering the files for the portal copied.  For some reason the PAN was not fully syncing even though there was no errors and the syncup seemed to run fine.