cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Internal Error - Exception occurred: java.rmi.RemoteExceptio

andrea-florio
Level 1
Level 1

we moved a cisco ISE azure vm to a different availability zone, after that we started having a lot of problems.

i can't de-register the moved node as i get:

Internal Error - Exception occurred: java.rmi.RemoteException: Failed to execute the Query : GET_PRIMARYINTERFACE ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row ; nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row ; nested exception is: com.cisco.epm.pap.api.exceptions.SQLExcep
tion: Failed to execute the Query : GET_PRIMARYINTERFACE ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row ; nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row

similarly, even after factory resetting the node, i can't do any change in the deployment as i get this error:

An error occurred while editing node PROD02 - Failed to execute the Query : GET_PRIMARYINTERFACE ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row ; nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row ; nested exception is: com.cisco.epm.pap.api.exceptions.SQLException: Failed to execute the Query : GET_PRIMARYINTERFACE ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row ; nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row

i am lost and not sure what else to do.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwi78722

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwi78722

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

THank you. i have been googling for hours and didn't find that match.

let me see if that's the problem/fix.

thaks

The question is: how can this can be archived...

Workaround: ISE images does not support Accelerated network, so disable it and then restart ISE, make sure the MAC address of eth1 interface is removed from both show inventory as well as from ise db.