Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE- NAC Agent is not downloading

Prasan Venky
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

NAC agent download is not happening for the clients. It redirects to that webpage but shows error like "IT Administrator has disabled the download functionality" . What could be the issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the error message displayed on the page from ISE or just a generic Windows error?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

Please consult with security team and as well as AD administrator there is policy implemented by AD Administrator to restrict the download.

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the error message displayed on the page from ISE or just a generic Windows error?

Hi,

This error appears when client is been redirected to Client provisioning page where NAC agents can be downloaded.

I checked with multiple laptops and browsers, still the same error. It was working earlier. But after making into cluster, it stopped working.

Prasan Venky
Level 3
Level 3

Team,

I resolved the issue. 

The reason is its in cluster and the redirection should be pointed to PSN only. Before It was redirecting to Admin node due to which i got the above error.

Anyways thanks for the helping minds :) 

Oh yes, that would definitely break things :) Good job on figuring out a solution to your problem and for taking the time to post it back here (+5 from me). 

If your issue is solved you should close the thread and mark it as "answered"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: