Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE not showing details for authentication

dsc
Level 1
Level 1

is this a bug...

I'am trying to get one access-point authenticaticated and that works fine but when i try to see some detailed for it i get this.

-Dennis

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You might run into CSCuy12346 or CSCva73659.

Also, please ensure RADIUS accounting sent to ISE for such authentications. Otherwise, the auth reports got cleared after 7 days.

View solution in original post

You will need to work through tac for break fix troubleshoot. That is the proper path

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You might run into CSCuy12346 or CSCva73659.

Also, please ensure RADIUS accounting sent to ISE for such authentications. Otherwise, the auth reports got cleared after 7 days.

Hi

thanks for reply.

the CSCuy12346 is not for viewing "Insufficient Permissions to View Bug"

it was working two days ago...

so I will try this workaround " Doing "application configure ise" and choosing reset MnT session database might help too." and see if that helps.

I have the same issue in my lab, but not in production.  I tried resetting the M&T session database and no luck.  I installed 2.4 patch 5 and it did not resolve the issue either.  Hoping someone else has found a solution before I need to engage TAC?

Hi, we just hit this issue/bug after upgrading our prod. from 2.2 patch 7 to 2.2 patch 12, which is TAC recommended after we hit bug  CSCvh48558 in patch 7, i lost my faith in TAC, they should get this product stable somehow... here is my SR just in case 

You will need to work through tac for break fix troubleshoot. That is the proper path

back in 01/2019 SR685878593 TAC ended up resetting context visibility from CLI.

we ran into the same issue again in 12/2020 and we opened a new TAC ticket for the same darn problem. SR690426903, not sure yet if the fix will be the same but the symptoms are the same so far.