Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE valid Deployment

laurathaqi
Level 3
Level 3

Dear community, 

I have two small ISE VMs, each with three personas(Mnt, PAN and PSN), full licenses.  The company is not big and thus not many users, however as of criticality, we need to deploy one VM in Datacenter1, and the other VM in Datacenter2 in this case. 

The plan is as following: 

DC1: ISE1 with Active PAN, Passive Mnt and Active PSN. 

DC2: ISE2 with Passive PAN, Active Mnt and Active PSN. 

Now, based on what I have read on Cisco ISE administration guide. This approach is not covered anywhere, as its either Hybrid with more than 2 PSNs ore Single Deployment with One PSN. But my case is two Active PSNs, one per each DC. 

Me question is: Do you think there is any gap possible left out of this design. And if yes, any suggestions would be highly appreciated. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thank you, 

Laura 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi @laurathaqi ,

search for Stadalone / Dedicated Deployment and ISE Deployment Scale and Limits on then link provided by @balaji.bandi .

HTH !!!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

below guide help you for many use cases :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-performance-amp-scale/ta-p/3642148

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi @laurathaqi ,

search for Stadalone / Dedicated Deployment and ISE Deployment Scale and Limits on then link provided by @balaji.bandi .

HTH !!!

laurathaqi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi guys, 

Thank you for the information and support provided. I will be applying the information into my setup in the upcoming days and let you know the outcome.

Best wishes,

Laura

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: